COVID-19 Hotel Cleaning Standards
The Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham West Palm Beach is open and ready to welcome you with a safe and clean environment! Below touches on our cleanliness and disinfecting protocols using FDA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for the safety of your stay:
- Front Desk - Sneeze guards, disinfected room keys, pens, employees wearing masks and gloves, employee temperature checks, frequent use of hand sanitizer and hand washing, providing guests with alcohol-based hand sanitizers or nearby hand sanitizer stations.
- Guestrooms - High-touch items such as remote controls, door handles, light switches, temperature control panels, and telephones are thoroughly cleaned.
- Breakfast Area - Individually wrapped breakfast food items and flatware, social distancing seating arrangements for the safety of our guests.
- Public Space - Frequent cleaning and disinfecting on front desk areas, elevators and elevator buttons, luggage carts, door handles, public restrooms, ATM machine, fitness center, guest laundry, business center, pool area and breakfast area. Signage indicating limited number of guests in elevators, fitness center, business center and laundry room, social distancing signage throughout the property.
- Meeting Rooms - Set ups and number of attendees capped for social distancing.
As the situation evolves, our hotel may enact additional measures to ensure the overall well-being of our guests and staff and we will communicate those measures when the time comes to the best of our ability. We look forward to serving you and appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging time.